SATE (Service for Foreign Tourist Assistance Office)
Download the brochure about the security travel tips prepared by the Service for Foreign Tourist Assistance Office here: SECURITY TRAVEL TIPS
The Foreign Tourist Assistance Services (SATE) is a police department whose role is to offer foreign tourists, visiting the city, personalized assistance after having suffered a criminal offence or any other similar incident. Assistance is given by National Police Service and personnel from the Tourist Board. The tourist is given assistance reporting the crime and other miscellaneous administrative formalities.
• Assistance reporting a crime
• Cancelling credit cards and other official documents
• Getting in touch with embassies and consulates
• Getting in touch with family members/locating them
• Assistance reporting lost objects
• Psychological assistance when necessary
• Tourist information
Timetable: Monday to Friday from 9 to 21 horas, Saturday from 10 to 14 hours.