A full day of adventure and fun driving through the Costa Blanca’s beautiful and rough and green countryside. If you choose to participate as a passenger, you will be picked up at your hotel by one of our professional drivers with a comfortable 8 passenger seated Santana Anibal all-terrain vehicle.
But if you want to experience this adventure driving yourself, bring your drivers license and try one of our 4x4 Suzuki jeeps. Get ready for some spectacular tracks through mountains and valleys, forgotten villages, deep canyons, an idyllic turquoise reservoir and a jungle like a riverbed.
At noon, you can either take a delicious 3-course meal at very economic prices at the typical mountain restaurant or eat your picknick with a glass of refreshment. Later in the afternoon, time for a fresh “natural shower” at the Algar waterfalls to wash away the dust (optional). Don’t forget swimming costume, towel and warm change of clothes. Included: entrance at waterfalls.
• From 01/05/18 until 31/10/18: Monday - Wednesday - Friday.
• From 01/07/18 until 31/08/18: Monday – Wednesday – Friday – Saturday - Sunday
• Drivers (min. held full driving licence for 3 years)
• Passengers: pick up 9.30am in the hotel; drivers: Marco Polo Expediciones office at 9.15am
• Return: Aprox. 5.00pm. (passengers and drivers)
• Don’t forget: driving licence, jersey in the spring sun protection and swim suit in the summer.
• INCLUDED: entrance to the “Fuentes Del Algar”.
• Price: Adults 62€ per person; Kids under 12 yrs: 35€
More info: http://www.marcopolo-exp.es/en/
Discover all the activities you can do this winter, until 30th of March 2019 HERE
More about Marco Polo here: Expediciones Marco Polo
Also, Marco Polo has a large range of adventure activities such as Paintball, Jetski, kayaking, Mountain Bike Tour, Family Bicycle Tour, Micro Magic Sailing.