The Benidorm Pride Festival has established itself as a major event on the international Pride circuit and offers a whole week of activities and shows in various parts of the city from the 8th to 11th of September. Without forgetting that this event is also a space to vindicate diversity.
The events that will take place throughout the week are as follows:
Monday 5 September: Theme parties in the Old Town of Benidorm.
Tuesday 6th September: Theme parties in the Old Town of Benidorm.
Wednesday 7th September: Drag Attack & Show Time in the Oscar Esplá amphitheatre, a night full of performances, fireworks and lots of fun!
Thursday 8th September:
- "Les Party"; Venue: coming soon.
- White Party at the amphitheatre Oscar Esplá
(DJs, Gogo's and live performances)
Friday 9th September
- High Heels Race in the Oscar Esplá amphitheatre.
- Neon Party "The Glow. Change the colours" (DJs, Gogo's and live performances) in the Oscar Esplá amphitheatre.
Saturday 10th September:
- Pride Parade on the Paseo Marítimo de la Playa de Levante.
- MariquitaPop session with all kind of shows: T-Dance, Benidorm Dream Boys, British dance group House of Cards, Diva's Disco Roser, The Jersey Boys Experience and the best of Benidorm's talent in the Julio Iglesias Auditorium.
Sunday 11th September:
- Pool party by Monica X Deejay at Benidorm Celebrations Music Resort.
- Crazy Circus Ibiza Sound in calle Bilbao and Playa de Levante (DJs, Gogo's and live performances).
For further information: https://www.facebook.com/benidormpridefestival
05/09/2022 al 11/09/2022